Saturday, November 10, 2012

Missed another day - so I am an every other day blogger,  Oh well.

Watching the afterglow of the election.  I need to call Jeanne George.

I am SO GLAD the elections are over.  I can not begin to express my exhaustion not to mention sheer fear that someone who thinks the female body can shut down for rape so no babies will be born to a raped mother or how GOD wanted that woman to bear a child by that psychopath...not to mention one candidate wanted to outlaw all birth control.

And, the icing on the cake was a noonoo brain saying how the new senate was a reflection of changing demographics.  Lemme see, 20% of the 100 seats are going to women and women demographically are 51% of the population?

Really?  You think this is a HUGE leap for women?  Really?  We still don't earn what a man earns for doing the same work.

Sheesh...

I lived in fear my granddaughter would be fighting the same fights over and over and over again.  I will never see equality for women in my lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment