Friday, November 2, 2012

Growing down (cont.)


For instance, my car gets its tags and insurance.  I spent Saturday to Friday paying bills and trying to do all the chores that must be done.  My "do before the end of the month" pile has shrunk from roughly 1+ foot of sliding papers and miscellaneous bits and pieces.  The governments - federal, state and local - are mostly satisfied.  The bills are paid.  The "submit for refund" items are "in the mail."  Cat food has been ordered;  The bits and pieces are sorted.  The Man is handled for another month in some instances and for another six months in others and for another two years in still others.

I still haven't gotten to "growing down" instead of "growing up."  This blogging is more complicated than I realized/

No comments:

Post a Comment